Security Commitment Statement
Updated June 14, 2022
Purpose and Scope
SafelyYou recognizes the importance of an effective security program to protect the company’s employees, assets, information, integrity and reputation from potential threats. From time to time, SafelyYou may update this policy and implement different levels of security controls for different information assets, based on risk and other considerations. This policy is guided by security requirements specific to SafelyYou including applicable laws and regulations.
The company commitment is guided by the basic core values, code of conduct and business ethics which shape and influence the way SafelyYou operates. These core values include professionalism, respect for employees, stakeholders and customers and a permanent concern for health, safety and the protection of the environment.
- The security and protection of employees and customers must be the overriding priority of all business activity.
- SafelyYou Security Team and Line Management must be continually aware of and take responsibility for the security aspects of its business activities. Security organization and resources must reflect this commitment.
- Prevention must be a priority. Threats analysis and risk evaluation should be carried out on a continuous basis.
- Preparedness is essential to mitigate incidents rapidly and effectively. Response plans must be developed and tested to deal with assessed risks.
- The level of professionalism, knowledge and integrity of staff involved in security matters on behalf of SafelyYou must be tightly controlled and exemplary.
- All incidents, including security breaches and irregularities must be reported and recorded. Corrective action should be taken and followed up through the regular verifications to improve the overall security standard of the company.
- Mindful of the need to introduce security measures to protect its employees, personnel and customers, SafelyYou nonetheless makes every effort to minimize the impact of these measures on everyone involved.
As far as possible, security procedures and guidelines reflect the seamless integration of security and business activities.
For questions regarding this security statement please contact us at:
Attention: SY Security Team
36 Clyde Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Phone: (415)579-3630 Ext. 899
Email: [email protected]