Event brings together the leading innovators, influencers and executives to design what’s next for the senior living industry and aging community.
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–On August 29, 2022, SafelyYou, who empowers safer, more person-centered dementia care through its world-leading, real-time AI video technology and 24/7 remote clinical experts, will be hosting its inaugural Silicon Valley Senior Living Summit in Menlo Park. Due to today’s fast-growing aging population – by 2050, there will be 90 million adults age 65 and older living in the U.S. – and to meet this national health care crisis, SafelyYou is bringing some of the world’s best minds together to begin designing a better future for senior living, and address the many associated challenges that impact senior living providers including staffing, resident safety and quality of care.
Featured sessions include:
- Influential Investors: Managing Perception, Measuring Value
- Innovative Operators: Overcoming Challenges, Analyzing Risk
- Powerful Partnerships: Supporting Innovation, Moving the Industry Forward
- Technology Disruptors: Creating Change, Achieving Commercial Success
“By bringing together some of the country’s top thinkers and problem solvers, the Silicon Valley Senior Living Summit is a great place to start on a path to designing a better future for these individuals.”
Featured speakers include:
- Keynote: Eren Bali, Founder & CEO, Carbon Health
- Justin Dickinson, Executive Vice President, Pathway to Living
- Alan Fairbanks, Executive Vice President, Bickford Senior Living
- Doris-Ellie Sullivan, President, Retirement Unlimited Inc.
- John Cochcrane, President & CEO of HumanGood
- Talya Nevo-Hacohen, Executive Vice President & CIO, Sabra Health Care REIT
- Ray Oborn, Executive Vice President, American Healthcare REIT
- Robert Chapin, CEO & Co-CIO, Bridge Investment Group
- Greg Furst, Technology M&A Strategy Consultant, Omega Healthcare Investors
- Justin Butler, Partner, Eclipse Ventures
- Ryan Gembala, Partner, Pathbreaker Ventures
- Trae Stephens, Founder & Managing Partner, Founders Fund
- Joanne Chen, Partner, Foundation Capital
- Carrie Shaw, CEO & Founder, Embodied Labs
- Tom Paprocki, Director of Innovation and Technology, Direct Supply
- Myra Norton, CEO, Arena Analytics
“Through innovation, we have the opportunity to give a voice to individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other cognitive impairments who do not have the ability to speak for themselves,” said George Netscher, founder and CEO of SafelyYou. “By bringing together some of the country’s top thinkers and problem solvers, the Silicon Valley Senior Living Summit is a great place to start on a path to designing a better future for these individuals.”
In addition to the featured sessions and speakers, attendees will get an exclusive tour of the Computer History Museum and X, Google’s innovation hub.